- This event has passed.
Suicide Prevention Training for Adults (Albany) 6:00-7:30 pm
March 14, 2023 6:00-7:30 PM
Armory Building, 104 SW 4th Ave, Albany, Oregon
QPR: Question, Persuade, Refer. Ask a question. Save a life.
Question. Persuade. Refer, are three steps anyone can learn to help prevent suicide. Make a positive difference in the life of someone you know.
You will learn:
- Myths and facts about suicide
- Suicide clues and warning signs
- How to ask someone if they are thinking about suicide
- How to persuade someone to stay alive
- How to refer someone for additional support
Who should attend? Community Members, Employers, Parents, Educators, Professional Caregivers, Coaches, Faith Leaders
Sponsored by Linn County Health Services
Registration is required. For more information or to register, email email@example.com
PSN Partners: Submit Your Calendar Event