- This event has passed.
Youth Mental Health First Aid Entry Level Training (8-3:30 pm)
July 27 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Youth Mental Health First Aid is an entry level training that teaches you how to help an adolescent (ages 12-18) who may be developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis, and connect them to the appropriate care.
Who Should Attend:
• School staff
• Camp counselors
• Youth group leaders
• Youth-serving adults
Thursday, July 27, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Linn County Armory Building
104 SW 4th Ave
Takeaways from the Training:
▪ Learn the 5-Step action plan to help teens in both crisis and non-crisis situations
▪ Learn the risk factors and common warning signs for a mental health problem or crisis
▪ Learn how to connect individuals in crisis to appropriate services and supports
▪ Learn information about common mental health and addiction challenges
▪ Receive YMHFA 3-year certification
Registration is required and space is limited
To register contact Linn County Health Services
(541) 967-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by Linn County Health Services
PSN Partners: Submit Your Calendar Event